Store and ship live E. coli samples at room temperature with CloneStab.
CloneStab™ enables you to protect viability and genetic integrity of your samples at ambient temperature.
- Protect live bacteria for up to 3 months at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Viable bacterial recovery even after exposure to fluctuation in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 37°C.
- Ideal for transporting live bacteria harboring plasmids; eliminate dry-ice shipments
- Easy sample preparation
- Protects against plasmid loss and rearrangement
Bacteria recovered from CloneStab can be used for the following applications.
- Propagation on solid growth media (i.e. agar plates)
- Long-term storage on solid media (i.e. agar stabs)
- Preparation of glycerol stocks
- Plasmid purification