Preserve and Store Bacterial DNA with CloneStable®.
CloneStable enables the long-term storage of unpurified bacterial plasmid and genomic DNA. DNA recovery is as simple as adding water.
CloneStable protects the integrity of bacterial DNA at room temperature.
- Transformation of crude E. coli lysates stabilized in CloneStable at room temperature results in colony counts equivalent to freezer controls.
- Zero sample degradation means increased reproducibility.
- Room temperature storage decreases archive and transport costs.
Streamlined clone handling.
- Apply bacteria cultures directly to CloneStable; no prior purification needed.
- Store samples at room temperature.
- Glycerol stocks can be transferred to CloneStable for short-term storage and transport applications.
- Add water for rapid and complete sample recovery.
- Use hydrated samples directly in downstream applications such as transformation and PCR amplification.