Stabilize and store purified DNA at Room Temperature.
DNAstable® enables you to preserve and store your purified DNA samples at room temperature for at least 30 years*. When you are ready to use your sample, it can be fully recovered in minutes without any additional purification steps.
DNA stabilization can be achieved in two formats:
Pre-dried in tubes or plates (DNAstable)
Liquid-to-Dry storage format (DNAstable LD)**
- Stabilize DNA at room temperature for at least 30 years*.
- Recover quantitative yield and use without further purification.
- Samples can be used in many downstream applications, e.g., PCR, Real-Time PCR, sequencing, microarrays.
- Available in a variety of compact formats (tubes, 96-well plate, 384-well plates...and custom formats).
- Liquid option fits within automation workflows**.
- Saves laboratory space.
- Easy sample handling.
- Avoids freezer temperature fluctuations and sample degradation.
- Smart back-up storage option.
- Reduces sample storage cost.
- Ideal for large sample collection (e.g., biobanks, forensic samples, etc.)
Additional information on DNAstable.
- Scientific references and download of validation studies from forensic scientists can be accessed here.