Improve your PCR Performance with PCRboost®. Simply.
PCRboost is a reagent that enhances end-point and reverse transcription-PCR performance fivefold or more by improving sensitivity and specificity during amplification of genomic DNA or RNA templates.
Greatly improves amplification of difficult samples.
Enhance yield, specificity, and consistency. Amplification is dramatically improved for all sample types, including:
- Trace samples (≤1ng)
- Degraded samples
- Low-copy transcripts
- Samples containing inhibitory factors
No changes to your end-point or reverse transcription-PCR protocol; simply replace the water in your reaction.
- Can be used with most commercial Taq polymerase
- Use your own cycling conditions and equipment
- Chemically stable reagent—will not change melting or annealing temperatures
- PCR products compatible with all downstream applications