NOVÝ PRODUKT - NEXTflex mtDNA-Seq Kit
The NEXTflex™ mtDNA-Seq Kit includes optimized reagents for the isolation of mitochondrial (mtDNA) and construction of Illumina-compatible paired-end or single read libraries from 2 - 4 µg of genomic DNA. This kit utilizes a unique, highly specific protocol for isolation of mtDNA from genomic DNA isolated from cell lines or blood coupled with a robust library prep protocol for NGS applications including mtDNA heteroplasmy analysis.
This kit's benefits are:
- Enables targeted sequencing of the mitochondrial genome
- Offers efficient mtDNA isolation and library construction in a single workflow
- Produces a greater number of unique mtDNA reads compared to traditional PCR
- Enables heteroplasmy analysis
- Allows for increased levels of multiplex sequencing